Job Seeker Home
Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys
Corpus Christi, TX 78401 United States
99% of Health insurance Paid
Duties and Responsibilities:
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH BOOKING FLIGHTS, HOTELS AND CAR RENTALS
• Maintain executive calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings.
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff, and firm information.
• Monitor and assist with maintenance of the firm’s website.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail and faxes.
• Interact with clients, staff and visitors.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing public relations and marketing inquires.
• Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing, filing and bookkeeping.
• Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, and letters using word processing, spreadsheet, database and other presentation software such as MS Office and/or other programs.
• Make travel arrangements for staff, clients and others upon request.
• Support staff in assigned project-based work.
• Assist in coordinating special events.
• Assist with overall maintenance of the office.
• Maintain and regularly update the firm’s social media accounts, such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
• Handle executive’s personal schedules, accounts, and appointments. May include errands by request.
Education, training, experience:
• Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, organizational, and verbal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook, and excellent typing skills.
• Personal attributes such as discretion, a high level of professionalism, strong attention to detail, organization and written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to diplomatically handle staff and attorneys at executive request.
• Bilingual – Ability to read, write and speak in Spanish
• Bachelors Degree in English or Journalism
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions