Job Seeker Home
Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys
San Antonio, TX 78229 United States
99% Medical Insurance Paid by employer
Dental and vision also available
Legal Records Clerk
MEDICAL CLERK San Antonio Location
Currently seeking a medical clerk to join our growing team.
- Interact daily with assigned clientele to effectively gather medical provider information which will provide direction on requesting information from correct medical providers
- Work closely and in tandem with assigned attorney and assigned Case Manager (CM) in a team environment and ensure all policies and procedures are followed and completed
- Communicate daily with assigned attorney and assigned CM using multiple mediums (ie. Email, written reports, one on one presentation, etc.) to address any medical records requesting and demand forming issues and direction
- Quickly and efficient request and obtain proper medical bills and records from various medical providers with continuous follow up
- Quickly and efficiently prepare auto Liability, Uninsured (UM), Underinsured (UIM), and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)/ Medical Payment (Med Pay) demands upon request from assigned attorney and/or assigned CM daily and mail them out when ready
- Relay client complaints, issues, requests, and demands to assigned attorney and CM quickly so these issues are addressed
- Provide close attention to all clients and medical providers both in person and over the phone
- Continuous follow up with medical providers regarding current cases in demand status (P3) to quickly gather supplementing medical information for incomplete demands
File management encompassing keeping medical folder organized and filing medical bills and records daily.
-Other duties as assigned.
Must possess the following:
Exceptional organizational skills
Great communication and verbal skills
Ability to multitask
Have great attendance
Must be a team player
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Education, training, experience:
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions